Join us tomorrow, October 17th for our family event for ALL AGES!
There is a little Artistic something for everyone!
* Inspired by creating public art in public spaces.
Brought to you by Gilbert Cedillo of Council District One,
The Glassell Park Neighborhood Council &
The Public Arts Committee
Starts @ 2pm alongside Eagle Rock Blvd. at Avenue 34.
What will be there:
- Creative Stations including mini pumpkin decorating (while supplies last)
- Dia De Los Muertos crafts by Divine Feline Collective
- Art Wall for the little ones (NON-toxic paints/markers)
- CAKE WALK GAME! (winners take home cakes/baked goods)
- Bobbin' for apples
- COMMUNITY MURAL PROJECT - Make your colorful mark on Glassell Park fill in project.
In collaboration with this National Event : THE BIG DRAW
ABOUT THE BIG DRAW - The Big Draw is the world's biggest drawing festival with thousands of enjoyable, and mainly free, drawing activities which connect people of all ages with museums, outdoor spaces, artists, designers, illustrators - and each other.
We believe #drawingchangeslives